our Mailing List
2015 Rates & Policies
Our season runs from May through November;
Rates are PER DAY, PER PERSON with your own rental cabin.
Click here for Reservations.
- Adult $60
- Children 5yo-15yo, $25
- Minimum nightly charge, $150
includes breakfast, lunch and dinner, per day, per person
- Adult (single or double occupancy), $189.00 May 21 through June 30 and September 15 to close
- May 1 through May 20 and July 1 through September 14, $159.00
- Children 10 to 15 years, $75.00
- Children 4 to 9 years, $55.00
- Children under 5 – FREE
- Dog charge $15/day except no charge during October
- Fishing/hunting licenses sold at camp
- Maine State Food and Lodging Tax 7%
- Service charge encouraged at 15-20% of food and lodging
- Airport shuttle available
- Deposit 30%, minimum $200 pp
- $285/day/one or two people fish
- $475/day/one or two person hunt with dogs, $375/day no dogs
- Boat & Motor Rental $75.00 per day
- Seven nights, six days of guided fishing, all equipment and meals: $3100 single peak,$2210 pp double peak; $2913 single non-peak, $2013 pp double non-peak(tax and gratuity not included)
- Four nights, three days guided fishing, all equipment and meals: $1656 single peak,$12.05 pp double peak,$1535 single non-peak,$1097 pp double non-peak (tax and gratuity not included)
- Cast & Blast – seven nights with three days guided hunting: $2420 single, $1707 pp double (tax and gratuity not included)
- Cast & Blast OR Deer – seven nights un-guided: $995 pp single or double (tax and gratuity not included)
- Deer – seven nights,six days guided: $2545 single, $1795 pp double (tax and gratuity not included)
We specialize in custom packages to fit your schedule, interests and budget. Please give us a call to discuss
Stream Fishermen fish early or late, we will accommodate you with your meals.
Cancellation policy: Deposits are non-refundable but will be honored for one year from the date of the cancellation if cancelled minimum of 30 days advance of reservation.
- Personal Checks preferred
- VISA/MC/Discover accepted